VERTIGO GRAVITY SHUTTLES
Come with us and do 3 hours of shuttle runs on the epic trails situated in the Coronet Peak area. We do shuttle runs on Rude Rock (watch video) and Zoot Track, all of which have made fame from several mountain bike movies and publications from around the world, check this video out filmed up there a few years ago.
It is a great way to get out of the hussle and bustle of town and enjoy a high alpine environment while getting your shred on down epic singletrack.
Ability level: All the trails are grade 3-5, so only recommended for intermediate to advanced rider skill levels.
With your own bike: $69 per person
Package with bike rental: $148 per person
* We require a minimum of 4 people to run a shuttle trip. If booking online please contact the shop at least the day before departure to make sure the trip is running.
*Trip duration 3 hours from shop to shop
VERTIGO BIKE TAXI
Let Vertigo take the road hassle out of your ride and let us drop you off anywhere in the Wakatipu basin. For $99 adult & $89 child, we give you a front suspension mountain bike (full day hire), helmet, toolkit, pump and trail map and drop you off wherever you like.
The most popular rides are:
– Arrowtown to Queenstown via the Queenstown Trail (approx 35km)
– Moke Lake circuit via 7 Mile Bike Park (approx 25km)
– Jacks Point (28km return)
– Coronet Peak base building for access to some great all mountain singletrack riding.
Check out our Local Wisdom Page for more info on the trails
If you have your own bike drop off is $39 per adult, $29 child.
*If booking online please contact the shop at least the day before departure to make sure the trip is running.